City Road Projects This Week Streets Division crews will be performing work during the hours of 6:30 a.m. through 4:00 p.m. Streets Staff would like to thank our citizens in advance for proceeding with caution in areas where crews are working. Work may be delayed due to weather, equipment break-down or unexpected emergencies. Please drive with caution with several events in the Streets right of way – Fill the Boot, S 6th St., Farmers Market
Klamath Falls Breaking Local News
Trending Regional News
Two Oregon Department of Corrections (DOC) adults in custody died recently. Both were incarcerated at the Oregon State Penitentiary (OSP) in Salem and passed away in the infirmary while on hospice care. As with all in-custody deaths, Oregon State Police have been notified.
- Adidas Ultra Boost 19 M White White bluee Laufschuhe Sneaker white blue
- People are rallying in cities around the world Friday to call for action on climate change.
Weather Outlook: Strong Low Pressure System Is Approaching Region. Snow In Mountains T-Storms Possible Sunday/Monday.
Strong Low Pressure System Now Approaching Our Region Brining Snow, Rain, And Possible Thunderstorms. NWS issues Winter Weather Advisory.
- Garmin Approach Z80 laser range finder with Gps. Immaculate condition like new.
- R15 Rescue(JP MODEL) U4 21 Taylor Made B+
- Mizuno ST190 Driver 10.5° Graphite Regular Right Handed 45.0in
- Carabiner for Lead Brass Umbria
- Roller Derby Girls Size 4 Roller Star 350 Quad Roller S White Pink
- Ripcurl women’s wetsuit. Size 8. New
- Tough-1 100 Piece Whip Assortment
- NFL Trikot Jersey Washington Redskins Landry 30 white vintage Football Premier
- DC shoes Trase SP Women bluee S shoes
Trending National News
Keep your family safe from the West Nile Virus this summer As the weather continues to warm up, health officials say it’s important for people to protect themselves from disease-carrying mosquitoes. One of the illnesses to avoid is the potentially deadly West Nile virus. About one in five infected people may show signs of West Nile virus. People at risk of serious illness include individuals 50 and older, and people with immune-compromising conditions, such as
Almost 12 million pounds of Tyson chicken strips have been recalled because they might be contaminated with pieces of metal, federal food safety officials say.